What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A compendium of hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening how-tos, remedies & tips
- Learn simple but effective non-toxic methods to help control or eradicate weeds
- Learn which insects are wonderful to have living in your garden
- Learn how to greatly improve your garden soil beyond belief
- Conserve rain water and greywater for reuse in your garden
- Stop throwing out fruit and vegetable kitchen scraps
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Shoestring Gardener scores 74.44/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.shoestringgardener.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $10.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: shoestringgardener.com you’ll also be taken through to shoestringgardener.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)